Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Long time, no post...

Yes, I know it's been forever since I posted. Hey, I have been busy! :-) Not really that busy, just tired. Lots of stuff has happened since my last post.
I started my new job with Partsmaster and am loving it! It is outside sales, and I feel like I am starting to get the hang of it. Right now, it's a lot of hard work, and some longer hours than I would really like, but once I get in the groove, it should not be these long hours.

Moving on to more important things... In the world of Baby...
Let me just say, this kid is going to be spoiled rotten! She will have the best grandparents, best aunts and uncles, best great grandparents, best friends, and best family in the world! Hopefully, her parent's won't be too bad either.
And if you haven't already figured it out... WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!! Brady Lynn is set to grace us with her presence on Feb. 5, 2010. We are so excited to finally find out that she is a girl so we can start planning! No registries have been done yet, but we will get to it. But...she has already received her first gift. Her sweet "aunt" Jill from South Carolina sent her her first pair of high heels. They are SO precious! I can't wait for Brady to wear them home from the hospital! With her rockin outfit, too, I am sure! :-)
I was so excited when I got the package in the mail, but I had no idea what it was. Then, I opened it and the sweet card inside said "Brady, remember you can do anything...and you can do it backwards and in high heels. Love, Aunt Jill" Then, of course, I knew what it was, and ripped into the package finding these...

Seriously, how precious are they?!?! John even agreed that she can wear them "As long as we find the right outfit" to go with them! I can't wait!

We went to the Doctor yesterday and everything looks good! She has two arms, two legs, four chambers in her heart that is pumping well, and the sweetest little face! Okay, so I couldn't really see detail of her face, but I am sure it is precious! :-) I am 21 weeks tomorrow, which puts me on target for a Feb 5 due date.

John has been completely awesome through this whole pregnancy. When I get home and feel tired, he tells me to relax and lay down. When I say I feel like I am being lazy, he reminds me that I am growing our sweet baby. And, when I am so tired for the millionth time that week, he vacuums and dusts for me while I nap. I swear one of these days I am going to get back to being a good wife and taking care of him as much as he takes care of me! He is the best!

So, I thought that I was going to leave you with a belly picture, but for some reason I can't get it to upload. I am going to check with my sister and see if she can do it. She's awesome like that! :-) Not so much me. Stay tuned for that...

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Love and hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bevin, you are adorable! Keep the pics coming. Glad to hear that everything is going well. I'm so happy for you and John. Hugs from South Carolina. Love, Stacey Raines