Friday, December 7, 2007

Filling up space...

So, I wanted to post another...well....post, I guess. I have been working on this blog, and I thought that it looked so sad and short. So, here are another few lines. As long as I am trying this out, I might as well try to post picture or two.... Here goes nothing....
This is one picture in a pretty long series of attempts to get a Christmas Card picture. Thanks to our precious friend Brown, for taking time to take some pictures for us. You can't really see Dub's shirt in this one, but it says "Get Your Guns Up!" Thanks to Kim-bo for all the great Texas Tech wear she sends us!



Here is a picture of the fam at Thanksgiving. We all went to Nashville to Moey and Blake's house and had a wonderful long weekend! We had Thanksgiving lunch at Blake's Mom and Dad's house. This was the second year for Richard and Sharon to open their home to us, and we are so greatful to them. We had a blast!

Okay, well, I am going to post this and try to get some sleep. I know, it's 9:15 on Friday night, but Dub and I both have to work tomorrow, and he is already asleep. Aren't we the exciting married couple?!

1 comment:

Les Steward said...

Is that a "pig" in that picture withyou and J Dub?

I like the stairway picture...must have been great "family genes"...
I love ya both,,,,,that would be BB & J Dub!