Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Golf Crew...

So, these few past months we have been doing a lot more golfing. And when I say "we", I mean John AND me. :-) We have started kind of a new, though be it short lived, tradition. For the last few months, Johnny, Jill, John, and I have been playing golf on Sundays. We have so much fun with our sweet friends! Johnny and John usually shoot about the same, and they are so precious for putting up with Jill and me because we usually don't play THAT great. Here are a few pictures that we took one Sunday while we were all out at Old South. Thanks to Jill for putting them on her website, and letting me steal them! :-)
Jill, Johnny, Me, and John
Me and John
Jill and Johnny
Me and Jill
Johnny and Me
Stay tuned, hopefully we will have some more pictures to post soon...

No comments: