Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So many things...


It seems that just around the time that things should be winding down here in good ol South Carolina is just the time that they are blazing full speed ahead. So, let me see if I can start putting this in a little bit of an organized manor...

Last thursday was my last day at Old South. Tears... Many flowed... Especially from me, go figure. But, even my boss cried, which I thought was totally sweet! Here are a few pictures from the last hoorah...






The one thing that really got me through a rough day was my sweet Jill. She texted me on Thursday morning and asked me to meet her for a drink after work. Since I knew that I would be a wreck after work, I told her that I thought it was a great idea! So, I met Johnny and Jill, and their friends (now my friends, too) Glen and Addie at our favorite hangout, Jocks. We had a blast and they totally made me feel better by just being there for me. I am sure a few sarcastic comments from Johnny were thrown my way, but hey, that's why we love him! All in all, it was a super fun night....The owner of Jocks, John. (Go figure) He loves Jill and I! And, I guess maybe the boys too. But not as much as us! :-)




Our favorite bartender!


Our traditional picture.

Gotta love that Level Vodka!


My sweet Johnny



Bevin, Jill, and Addie. I am sad that they are going to be getting here after we leave.

What a fun night that was! Stay tuned, I am trying to get caught up...




No comments: