Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Family pictures...

Okay, I just realized that I just posted pictures of our trip home and didn't include any of our family. I know this. I have pictures...really good pictures....my sweet sister put them on a CD for me because I took them with her camera because my battery was dead. SO, I can't find the CD right now. I will find it. Soon. I promise. I just need to clean my house, which I plan on spending ALL of tomorrow doing. As soon as I find the CD, I will put up pictures of the fam, of my girls night out with Amie, Lacie, and Em., and of our trip to Billy Bob's. I am not slacking, just unorganized for the moment. And, may I stress...FOR THE MOMENT. I am not liking this unorganization. It will end tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Bevin! I found your blog through a comment on Annalee's. Your dog is super cute! Hope your doing good!

Maddie said...

HI BEVIN!!!! Hope you are doing good! I am a blog addict and VERY glad I have yours to read too!!!