Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Too Many Stories....

Let me just start off by saying that these past few weeks have been SO absolutely wonderful! We had such a great time back in the great state of Texas! We spent 16 days at home with our awesome friends, family, good food, great places, and lots and lots of fun and good music!!
Now, we are back in South Carolina....not home, mind you.....just in South Carolina. But, we are excited because we have decided to extend our family. Okay, okay, before you freak out, no, I am not prego. We just decided to get a puppy! We picked him up when we got back here, and he is precious! His name is Django. Too cute for words.
SO...with out further hesitation....here are some pictures to summarize our trip. Not nearly enough to convey how much fun we had....but, just some.

Dave and me....we love him TONS and wish he would move out to SC! :-)

Now, where else in the WORLD besides TEXAS are you going to find great boots above the bar?!
Good friends about to go see a dang good show!!!!
Standing outside our hotel in New Braunfels, about to go see Stoney!!! I love my Shelly!
Yes, this is John and Dave playing checkers while we wait for our table at the New Braunfels Smokehouse. You gotta love old school Texas!!
Oh, the Shelly's.....WE LOVE THEM!!!!
This is the inside of Gruene Hall. A true texas legend!!!
The 'Gang' at Gruene Hall. This was the night we saw Stoney LaRue.
This is one of my favorite pictures! You know what is silly? I can tell you who everyone is, just by their boots :-)
This is the 'Gang'....the complete 'Gang', now because Deidre and Craig and Rik were there. This is the night we saw Reckless Kelly.

The girls.
The Boys. Silly Craig!


This is during the band that opened for Reckless Kelly. They were not great. Notice Rik's face :-)

This is how close we were to the stage. Love me some RK!!!!
"Here's to Willy...."
Okay, I am getting paranoid that I am going to lose all these pictures, so I am going to post this blog, then start on another one to finish up.....I know, I am a freak....

1 comment:

Blake and Moriah said...

When did you get those boots?