Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Birthday Present

Well, I finally got them!!! After months of searching, I finally decided on which golf clubs I wanted! You would think that living in the epicenter of the golf world, it would be easy to find a good set of clubs. Well, in part, you would be correct. But, the thing that I also had to take in to consideration is that because we are in Hilton Head, which is the premier place to play golf, things here are ten times as expensive as they should be. My husband, being the wonderful and patient man that he is, took me to several different places and we picked out the perfect set of irons, and then proceded to order them on the internet for half the price! :-) I got a slightly used driver, and a brand new Nike bag! I never thought that I would be that excited about golf clubs, but I am!!!!!!

Thanks to Mom and Dad, Patmommie and Grandaddy, Mema, and Moey and Blake, and of course, Dub for giving me money to get my clubs! This has been a great birthday week!!!!

Also, Mom and Dad got me a sweater from Ann Taylor that I have worn 3 times since I got it 5 days ago, that I LOVE!!!! Patmommie and Grandaddy got me an awesome tank and sweater from Ann Taylor that I will completely wear out, I am sure. And, my sweet sister, Chan, got me a Chris LeDoux box set with 6 CDs in it! I have already listened to all of them, some twice!

This has been a great great great birthday! I have such a great family that makes WAY too much out of birthdays, but they sure are fun! Here are some pics of my new clubs! :-)

Totally cool bag stand!!!!

Notice the Callaway driver!!! I am so cool :-)
It has a really neat fur lined pocket to keep my rings in while I am playing. I know...it's the little things....
This would be my HORRIBLE golf stance. Don't worry, the more I play, the better it will be....I hope!
Such a GREAT birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bevin!! Those are some really cool clubs! Have fun. Love you, Aunt Kathy