Thursday, March 12, 2009

I forgot one...

I forgot a story... On Friday night a group of us went to Pepper's Porch for dinner. John and I had been there once before with Johnny and Jill. John decided to hang back and hang out with Bobby, so I went out there to join the others for dinner. We were having a grand old time until Robbie thought it would be a great idea to order a bucket of oysters. Now, for any of you who know me, know that I am in no way, shape, or form, a lover of ANY kind of sea food. It usually makes me gag to just look at it. But, circumstances what they have been for the last 2.5 years, I have tried my best to branch out and try new things. I have tried the shrimp, the crab stuffed founder, the calamari, etc. Not a big fan of any of them to be quite honest. But on Friday night, I reached a whole new level. A level that I will not likely be returning to in the near future. Or the distant future for that matter. I tried an oyster. Yup, I said it. I did. Due to much influence from sweet Johnny, who I call my best friend. Yeah, not so sweet Johnny at that point. He assured me that I would love it. He even put it on a cracker and put red sauce on it for me. That's the "southern" way of eating oysters, I guess. So, because I trust him, for he would CLEARLY never steer me wrong, I tried it..... I though I was going to lose it. But, I successfully kept it down, of course not with out a few yucky faces. So, now I can say that I have eaten an oyster, which is something that my mom informed me that she hasn't even done! And I will NEVER eat another one!!!!!!

This is Johnny promising me that I will like it... LIAR!!!! :-)

Are you SURE that I will like it????

The face says it all!... Never again!!!

So, after dinner at Pepper's Porch we went back to Jocks. Cause that's where we usually end up. Here are a few more pictures of that super fun night...


Jill, Addie, and Me


We never actually made contact. :-) Just a fun picture.


Addie and Glen

Jill and Johnny

I guess I still love him, even though he made me eat an oyster.





No comments: