Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Memories #1

This post is dedicated to my Shelly and my Neeley. Shelly is my bestest friend in the whole wide world and she now lives in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Neeley is my other bestest friend and she is in Phoenix, Arizona. At one time, we were all causing trouble in Fort Worth together. Here are some fun pictures and fun memories to share...
I have no idea what order these first few go in, so in no particular order, here we go...
This is Neeley, me, and Shell at a club in Dallas. This was the night of Amie and Bradley's wedding. We all went out afterwards and met up with some old friends from ACU. This is in the VIP suite that Britt got us all into. What a fun night that was!!!!
This would be us on during one of our road trips to San Antonio. We stayed with my wonderful cousin RJ and got to spend some great time with "Uncle"Ron and "Aunt"Cindy. This picture was taken at an outside Mexican food restaurant. Some lady stopped by our table and said that she was trying to get some advertising pictures and asked us to pose for an add. Not sure what ever happened with that, but I love this picture!
This is taken outside a TCU football game. We had been at an OU bar in North Richland Hills earlier that day to watch the OU football game. Then, we ended up here, tailgating at the TCU stadium. We were always together, and had a blast all the time. Neeley and Shelly...quiz time...do you guys remember who we went to the OU bar with? :-) Two funny things about this picture...#1, we sure are sitting in the middle of the parking lot to take this picture as evidenced by the stripes on the ground. #2, it is obviously summer time and tank top weather, but why am I wearing boots? Not sure what was going through my mind at that time. Probably not much :-)
And this is the last one for this post. This is us in Vegas, circa July 2005. I couldn't even write enough to do that trip justice. But, I love this picture! Shell & Nee.....here are a few things for you...Cabana #19...."I look like I am about to grab your forehead"....From one extreme to the other..."I've got cheese up in my hurr"..."Blowin' and Goin'"..."I haven't said anything funny so far"
I love you guys more than life itself and I miss you so much. Neeley, I am ALL ABOUT doing another trip to Vegas for your big 30! You just let me know when and where, and I will be there!!! You guys are my bestest friends, my sisters, and the missing pieces to my "Flying V". I can't wait to see you guys again!!!!
Stay tuned for more "Memory" posts to come!


No comments: