Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More posts

Well, when I sat down tonight and turned on my computer, I had this great idea that I was going to do a "memories" post. Now, in this post, I was going to post some old pictures from college and some since, and comment on them for all of my sweet friends to read about and reminisce with me. This is a great idea, I think, in theory. Great, of course, until I realized that all of my pictures had been wiped out when I had to get a new hard drive at Christmas. No biggie, I still have them all, but they are all on many separate CDs and on Shutterfly. So, I will do this, just not tonight. I think that I will tag everyone to do this as well. Let's see what kind of fun pictures and stories that we can come up with! :-)
Now, since I haven't posted in a month or so, let me catch you up on a few things that have happened.
1. Masters weekend. Now, normally, I am not a huge fan of golf. Especially on TV. But this year, since I am working at a golf course, now, I am kind of into it. John and I watched the masters this year, and it was a really good time. I especially liked seeing Brent Snedeker do his little waggle before hitting the drive. He is fun to watch! And congrats to Trevor Immelman for winning the green jacket this year!




2. Heritage weekend. The PGA has a tournament every year at Harbour Town Golf Links in Hilton Head called the Verizon Heritage. And this year, being in the industry, John and Brown and I got to go. It was fun! We saw lots of good golf, walked around an amazing golf course, and spent a day out in the beautiful weather. We also go to eat at Fuddruckers on Hilton Head, which is a rare occasion. Such a fun day!!!


3. The next weekend, I had Jane Wayne Day. This is a day for military spouses to go to Parris Island and get to do some of the things that the recruits do during Boot Camp. We got to shoot M16 rifles, stand on the famous yellow foot prints, and rappel down the rappel tower. Such a fun weekend was had by all spouses. This is a few of the MALS spouses that were there.

Okay, so I still have a few things to blog about, but it is 11:00 and John is trying to go to bed. I think that he is getting a little bit irritated at the sound of my typing in bed. So, I will stop for now, and post the rest tomorrow.


Hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, sweet sis (in-law)!!!

you make a super cute marine! john boy is so lucky to have you.

can't wait to see you soon!

love you,
kim