Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good food...Good friends...

Two weekends ago we were invited over to Dave's Dad's house for a cook out. Worth is Dave's dad, and he likes us to all come over and eat all his food :-) Instead of cooking out, though, we had Cousin's BBQ, and trust me, it was awesome! (Just like it always is!)

We were celebrating Dave's sister's birthday, so the whole family was there. John, Kyle, Dave, Shelly, and I spent most of the afternoon chilling with Dave's sweet family. We had such a great time and felt so honored that they wanted to include us in the festivities!



All the "men" sitting at the dining room table talking about important issues, I am sure! :-)
All the "women" chillin outside and watching Kyle and Dave throw washers.


Dave and Kyle broke out the washers....
I swear this could keep all of us occupied for at least a whole weekend!
This is actually a pretty good one of all the boys. They are always so reluctant to take pictures.
Sweet Shelly
I love this picture of John and me. We rarely get a good one of both of us at the same time! :-)

No comments: