Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The M&M Weekend, and SO much more...

Well, this last weekend, while John had drill weekend at work, I trotted off to South Carolina to visit my extended family. The weekend flew by with not much down time, but that's how we roll :-) It was the weekend of the annual Brother/Brother Golf Tournament at Old South! We had a blast! Of course, we didn't play, but we participated in other ways. Lots of pictures, lots of hugs, lots of laughs. It was so good to be back! I was welcomed back at Old South with open arms, and it was so great to see everyone!

Of course, it is always good to see my Johnny and Jill. We had such a wonderful time, it's no wonder we were all in tears at the airport on Sunday. I have posted a lot of pictures. We are now eagerly planning and looking forward to Johnny and Jill's trip to the great state! Hopefully that will fall sometime in July! The sooner the better. As for me...I am already planning their MOVE here, not just their visit :-)

This week is a HUGE weekend in our family! Channing and Austin are getting married on Saturday! We already have relatives in town, so the festivities are already beginning. I am sure I will have a lot of pictures to post after this weekend. Stay tuned!

I have a big interview this Wednesday, so keep your fingers crossed. I hope to have some good news to post soon!

Hope everyone has a great week! Here are some pictures from this weekend...

Love and hugs!












No comments: