Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our last few days in SC

Please bear with me, I am playing catch up with my blog...

Our last few days in South Carolina were filled with boxes, moving trucks, cleaning, and most importantly, spending time with our friends who have become our family that we love!
Here are a few pictures from my last Family Readiness Meeting. I miss my girls like crazy! I haven't had an opportunity to get into the Family Readiness circuit here, but am really looking forward to getting involved. I know that it is going to be impossible to replace my MALS 31 girls, but look forward to meeting new people and making new memories!




We also had one last golf outing before we left. Even though there was a ton of stuff to do, we talked John into letting us take a morning off for one last Sunday golf game. And by we, I mean Jill and me. And by "Talked into" I mean, we begged and bugged him until he gave in. Jill and I can be such children if we don't get our way! :-) But, we paid for it. The boys made us sit in the back seat of the car while they sat in the front seats and John drove all the way back to Johnny and Jill's house, from Dave's house with the windows down and the AC on when it was freezing cold outside. Speaking of being children...

Totally worth it, though. This was one of our most fun golf days yet!

Yes, we have matching towels. We are complete nerds!



One of the things I will miss... Gators on the golf course.


My husband and his awesome game...




I love my Jill, even though we don't have such an awesome game :-)


My even more not so awesome game...


Sweet Dani. She took my place at the course, and she is a rockstar!!!!


Hanging out on the course. I am sure the boys were waiting on us to take this picture! They are so patient!



It was a hard day for all of us knowing that this would be our last round for a while.




Sweet Jill and me

Precious Johnny and me


I miss Edison!

John, Dave, and me

One last shot of the gang...

No comments: