Sunday, May 3, 2009

Showers, Showers, Bridal Pictures, and More Showers

Let me just start off by saying that we have been in Texas for about 5 weeks. And, in that 5 weeks I have been to 4 wedding showers! That's a lot! But, I wouldn't have missed them for the world! I am so excited that I get to be here with my sweet sister and Austin and my sweet Shelly and Kyle to help them celebrate this exciting time!
The first shower was a family shower that Moriah and I threw for Channing at Mama and Daddy's house. I don't have any pictures from that one because Moriah took them on her camera. So if you want to see those, click here...http://blakeandmo.blogspot.com/2009/04/shower-for-chan-wan_03.html

The second shower was at the church building where Channing and Austin are members. I don't have any of those either, because I took all the pictures with Channing and Austin's camera. And I haven't seen them :-)

Here are some pictures from her most recent shower that her soon to be sister-in-law, Laurie, hosted for Channing at her house...
This is Jessica, she is Channing's Maid of Honor


Mama and Channing

Channing and me


Patmommie, Chan, Mama, Me, and Mema

Patmommie and me goofing around
(Please excuse the quality of these pictures. I changed the setting on the camera when we were at Christian's power lifting meet, and forgot to change it back. My bad.)

A few weekends ago we went downtown to take Channing's bridal portraits. Obviously, I can not post them on this blog, but they turned out AWESOME! Here are the few that I can post with out getting in a lot of trouble...
This is the only picture where you can't see her dress :-)
Deidre, Glenda, and Dwayne were all there for the day. Glenda took the pictures, Deidre always has the artistic eye, and Dwayne is in charge of hair and sometimes make up. They are quite a great crew to have around!!!
After the bridal portraits were finished, we made a mad dash for some good lunch at La Playa Maya in the Stockyards. Yum!!!
How beautiful is my baby sister?!?!?!
Pictures from Kyle and Shelly's couple's shower from this weekend will follow shortly...

No comments: